6th round of world championship was held in Agueda, Portugal. Weather was really nice and sunny the whole weekend. Track in Agueda really suits me it is hard pack with sand on top. The weekend started really good for me. Saturday free practice and pre-qualifying practice I got 11th best laptimes. Felt good and strong [...]
Before the 5th round in Sevlievo, Bulgaria I had a busy week. After I got back from Italy I went couple of times riding on hard pack to get the feeling for Sevlievo. I had tough training and the feeling was good for the weekend . In Sevlievo the track is on the hillside with [...]
The 4th round of World Championship was held in beautiful Trentino region in Arco di Trento city, northeast of Italy. All weekend the weather was very nice, sunny and warm. I had good two training weeks after Valkenswaard. I rode hard pack alot and got better confidence. I went to Italy already on Monday and did [...]
The 3rd round of World Championship was held in Valkenswaard, the Netherlands. Weather was very cold this year and track was harder than usually. In the morning track was still frozen but during the day it got softer and deeper. My weekend didn’t start well on Sunday, as I struggled in pre-qualifying practice [...]
Estonian supercross series was ridden the first time this year, and the third and final round was raced on Wednesday in Kuimetsa track. Harri won the opening round but he had to pass the second round so he didn’t have much chance in the points. Harri placed second in Kuimetsa when MX1 class rider Tanel Leok took the victory.
- We had a really good fight today with Tanel. He won the qualifying and I took the second place. I didn’t get a good start in the final and I started the heat in sixth place. I quickly made my way to fourth place and in two laps I was second. At that point Tanel had some three seconds advantage against me in the lead. I caught him but I never had a real chance to try to pass him, Harri told.
- Tanel is in eight place in the world championships and he is a really good rider. A few years ago I didn’t even see him in the races, so this showed that I have improved my speed during the past years.
Harri took fourth place in the series points. Estonian Priit Rätsep won the title.
Monster Energy Yamaha’s Harri Kullas will miss his first FIM Motocross World Championship races in almost two years of competition after an accident competing in the Finnish National MX series last weekend left the youngster with two broken bones in his left hand. The YZ250F racer is currently eighth in the standings after a consistent [...]
13th round held in Matterley Basin, Winchester where has been Motocross of Nations on 2006.
Track is very nice on the side of hill and has a lot of big jumps with the ground of grass.
It rained little bit on Saturday but track were perfect conditions with many deep ruts.
Harri struggled with the bike settings in the morning but made 11th in the qualifying race.
- I made few passes and had some riders in front of me but I got arm pump after half of the race so I finished 11th.
Sunday it was pretty much sunny day whole day and track stayed very nice.
- I didn’t make good starts today, and I was around 20th in both starts. I had to come
behind and couldn’t finish better than 13th in the first race.
- In the second race I had some problems with the bike and couldn’t go to the sighting lap. So I start bad and again made few passes and on the half point of the way I made few mistakes and lost some time and then had gap in front and back, so I couldn’t find the speed to catch guys in front of me and I finished 10th in the second race.
Overall Harri still keeps the 8 position in the standings. Championship continues next
time in Gaildorf, Germany.
Like last year it rained also this year in Loket. This time we had just little bit less and track dried fast. Rain started Friday little bit and next time Saturday midday. Also before the first race on Sunday. Harri had technical problems all the weekend and couldn’t find the right setting for the hard [...]
10th round was held in Latvia, Kegums. Latvia is just next country from Estonia so Harri had like a home GP there. A lot of fans were cheering from Estonia and Finland also. Track used to be softer many years ago but now they have moved hard pack to the track and it has become [...]
Round 9 held on hard pack Teutschenthal’s track in Germany. Track had a lot of ruts and it was technical. Harri liked the track in the beginning on Saturday. It rained little bit on the nights but track was perfect conditions while they prepared the track little bit during the day. – I liked the [...]